Women's Running 10K Race Series 2014Welcome to the the Women’s Running 10K Race Series, which provides events for women runners of all abilities to run together in a friendly and fun environment to achieve their personal targets. Following the success of our three 2013 events, held in Bristol, Nottingham and London, we will be returning bigger and better in 2014. Coming in 2014, you can expect a greater choice of nationwide race locations, more training support and motivational tips from the Women's Running team and much more! Watch this space for more information... For a flavour of our 2013 events, check out our race day videos and photo galleries. Loading...
VIDEO: BRISTOL AND NOTTINGHAM
Check out our race day video from Bristol!
Check out our race day video from Nottingham!
On Race Day, you can also expect:
- An easily accessible venue, with plenty of car parking (outside of London only) to make the day as stress-free as possible
- A friendly atmosphere – the Women‘s Running team will be on hand to ensure that every entrant feels positive and ready to race!
- A warm-up session
- Women’s Running pacers who will run round with you and help you achieve your goal, whether that’s just getting round, or achieving a personal best
- Retail therapy
- A finisher’s medal to be proud of
- A quality goody bag packed full of high-value free treats
- A technical T-shirt as the perfect race souvenir
- Race time texted and e-mailed to all finishers
You can find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.